Article 1 – Legal provisions
- Website (hereinafter also “The website”): www.bellavie.nl
- Responsible for the processing of personal data (Hereafter also: “The administrator”): BellaVie PhotoArt, located at Wildbaan 16, 8222 AG Lelystad, Chamber of Commerce number: 39095048.
Article 2 – Access to the website
Access to the website and use is strictly personal. You will not use this website and the data and information provided on it for commercial, political or advertising purposes, or for any commercial offers and in particular not for unsolicited electronic offers.
Article 3 – The content of the website
All brands, images, texts, comments, illustrations, (animation) images, video images, sounds, as well as all technical applications used to make the website function and more in generally all parts used on this site are protected by law by intellectual property rights. Any reproduction, repetition, use or adaptation, in any way whatsoever, of all or part of it, including the technical applications, without the prior written permission of the person responsible is strictly prohibited. If the manager does not immediately take action against any infringement, this cannot be interpreted as tacit permission or refraining from prosecution.
Article 4 – Management of the website
For the proper management of the website, the administrator can at any time:
- suspend, interrupt or limit access to certain categories of visitors to the entire or part of the website
- remove all information that may disrupt the functioning of the website or that is in violation of national or international legislation or in violation of internet etiquette
- the website temporarily not available in order to perform updates
Article 5 – Responsibilities
The management is in no way responsible for failures, malfunctions, difficulties or interruptions of the functioning of the website, as a result of which the website or one of its functionalities is not accessible. The way in which you search for connection to the website is your own responsibility. You must take all suitable measures yourself to protect your equipment and your data against, among other things, virus attacks on the Internet. You are also responsible for the websites and data that you consult on the internet. The administrator is not liable for legal proceedings against you:
- for using the website or services accessible via the internet
The administrator is not responsible for any damage that you incur, or third parties or your equipment incur as a result of your connection to or use of the website. You will refrain from any action against the administrator as a result of this. If the administrator becomes involved in a dispute as a result of your use of this website, he is entitled to recover from you any damage he may suffer as a result.
Article 6 – Collection of data
Your data is collected by (an) external processor (s). Personal data means: all information about an identified or identifiable natural person; is regarded as identifiable as a natural person who can be directly or indirectly identified, in particular by means of an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or one or more elements characteristic of the physical, physiological, genetic , psychological, economic, cultural or social identity. The personal data collected on the website is mainly used by the administrator for maintaining relationships with you and if appropriate for processing your orders.
Article 7 – Your rights with regard to your data
Pursuant to Article 13 (2) (b) of the GDPR, everyone has the right to inspect, rectify or erase his personal data or limit the processing concerning him, as well as the right to object to the processing and the right to data portability. You can exercise these rights by contacting us at email@example.com. Any request to that effect must be accompanied by a copy of a valid proof of identity, on which you have signed and stating the address at which you can be contacted. You will receive a reply to your request within 1 month of the request submitted. Depending on the complexity of the requests and the number of requests, this period can be increased by 2 months if necessary.
Article 8 – Processing of personal data
In case of violation of any laws or regulations, of which the visitor is suspected and for which the authorities need personal data collected by the administrator, these will be provided to them after an explicit and a reasoned request from those authorities, after which these personal data will no longer fall under the protection of the provisions of this privacy statement. If certain information is necessary to access certain functionalities of the website, the controller will indicate the mandatory nature of this information at the time of requesting the data.
Article 9 – Commercial offers
You can get commercial offers from the manager. If you do not wish to receive it (anymore), please send an email to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org. If you come across any personal data while visiting the website, you should refrain from collecting it or from any other unauthorized use and from any act that violates the privacy of those person (s). The administrator is in no way responsible in the above situations.
Article 10 – Data retention period
The data collected by the website operator is used and stored for the duration as determined by law.
Article 11 – Cookies
- A cookie is a small text file that is placed on the hard disk of your computer when you visit our website. A cookie contains data so that you can be recognized as a visitor every time you visit our website. It is then possible to set up our website specifically for you and to facilitate logging in.
- We use the following types of cookies on our website:
- Functional cookies: such as session and login cookies for tracking session and login information.
- Anonymized Analytical cookies: to view the visit to our website based on information about visitor numbers, popular pages and topics. In this way we can better tailor communication and information to the needs of visitors to our website. We cannot see who visits our websites or from which PC the visit takes place.
- Tracking cookies: such as advertising cookies that are used to show relevant advertisements. Personal interests can be derived from the information about websites visited. This allows organizations, for example, to show their website visitors targeted advertisements. Tracking cookies make it possible to draw up profiles of people and treat them differently. Tracking cookies usually process personal data.
- More specifically, we use the following cookies:
- Google Adwords (tracking cookie)
- When you visit our website, cookies from the controller and / or third parties may be installed on your equipment.
- For more information on the use, management and deletion of cookies for each control type, we invite you to consult the following link: https://autoriteitpersoonsgegevens.nl/nl/onderwerpen/internet- Telefoon-tv-en-post/cookies#faq
Article 12 – Visual material and offered products
No rights can be derived from the visual material belonging to the offered products on the website.
Article 13 – Applicable law
These terms and conditions are governed by Dutch law. The court of the administrator’s place of business has exclusive jurisdiction in any disputes regarding these conditions, except where a legal exception applies.
Article 14 – Contact
For questions, product information or information about the website itself, you can contact us at email@example.com